Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Nike Air VaporMax and Blazer Mid - in a breakneck schedule
28.08.2017, 08:48 AM
Beitrag: #1
Nike Air VaporMax and Blazer Mid - in a breakneck schedule
soldes chaussures homme Virgil Abloh’s relationship to Nike commenced lengthy prior to he first visited the company’s world headquarters in Oct 2016 to begin a different collaboration. Being a teenager, living in Rockford, Illinois, he and his close friends sketched shoe tips and mailed them to Nike. “We had been enamored with Air Jordans,” claims Abloh, who is now 36 and primarily based involving Milan and Chicago. “Michael Jordan was more substantial than lifetime - he was Superman to me. My full style background and ethos arrived within the ‘90s.” Abloh took his early style training - drawn from athletic footwear, hip-hop and rock album addresses and graffiti, he states - and merged it with formal coaching in architecture and engineering. Now an effective innovative director, DJ, designer and founder of the brand, OFF-WHITE, Abloh blurs the traces of assorted imaginative procedures, rewriting the foundations of fashion and design and style and injecting humor and Diy elements into his practice. “By enough time I manufactured my to start with journey to Beaverton, I straight away desired to make something,” Abloh says. “I failed to wait soldes chaussures femme all these a long time simply to have meetings at Nike.” During the very first visit, he rebuilt a pair of triple-black Air Power one Lower shoes using an X-ACTO knife and drew on them with markers, initiating one-offs for his staff to use at that December’s Design and style Miami/, the place he offered OFF-WHITE furnishings. This exercising became a quick flip of twelve Air Drive 1s, all handmade by Matt Kilgore at Nike’s Blue Ribbon Studios. (Kilgore may be the son of Bruce Kilgore, who developed the initial Air Force one in 1982.) Abloh wanted the tongue’s inner foam exposed, a silver Swoosh with thick, clear stitching and textual content nodding to your shoe’s origins in Beaverton, Oregon. Establishing this reconstructed layout language, soldes chaussures nike homme coupled with Abloh’s urgency to satisfy a life-long desire, would eventually bring on The Ten, a collaborative exploration of ten Nike footwear silhouettes.

soldes chaussures nike femme “What we are discussing below is much larger than sneakers, it’s bigger than style culture,” says Abloh. “It’s practically nothing small of state-of-the-art design and style. These ten shoes have broken barriers in overall performance and style. To me, these are about the similar level being a sculpture of David or the Mona Lisa. It is possible to debate it all you wish, nonetheless they necessarily mean anything. And that's what's critical.” Developing this reconstructed structure language, coupled with Abloh’s urgency to meet a life-long desire, would finally result in The 10, a collaborative exploration of 10 Nike footwear silhouettes. “What we're speaking about below is larger than sneakers, it is larger than layout lifestyle,” claims Abloh. “It’s almost nothing short of state-of-the-art structure. These 10 sneakers have damaged limitations in effectiveness and magnificence. To me, these are over the very same degree to be a sculpture of David or even the Mona Lisa. You are able to debate it all you want, however they indicate a little something. And that is what is actually essential.”
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  nike air vapormax 2020 flyknit Dickvanos 0 460 12.05.2021 10:42 AM
Letzter Beitrag: Dickvanos
  nike vapormax pas cher femme AYale86 0 1.589 27.03.2018 09:55 AM
Letzter Beitrag: AYale86

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Echte Demokratie Jetzt! | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation