Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Play Games Online For Free and Have Fun!
22.09.2021, 11:55 AM
Beitrag: #1
Play Games Online For Free and Have Fun!
Geometry Dash is a brain game developed by RobTop Game - who had the unique idea of combining children's geometry with adventure-style gameplay. This exciting game is a series of 5 video-based games, with a total of 21 official levels.
The goal of this game is quite simple, all you have to do is to lead your icon to the end of the level map, avoiding all the spikes that come in your way, the trick is: those spikes might be so hard to avoid, so the goal is simple but the way towards it isn’t at all. On your way to the end, you will go through many portals, that will take you from a game mode to a different one, the variety of game mode is what makes this game so unique, and those are the game modes: Cube, ship, ball, UFO, wave, robot, spider.
Good luck playing and getting a big score!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
23.09.2021, 09:46 PM
Beitrag: #2
RE: Play Games Online For Free and Have Fun!
Free resource for patients undergoing treatment for breast cancer
Hi everyone,
Hope you are staying safe and healthy. We are a team of cancer patients and Doctors who have created a free resource called Ankr for patients undergoing cancer treatments.

We were frustrated at how hard it is to keep track of the thousands of pages of information, side effects, and treatment options. And when side effects happen, to wait endlessly to connect with our Doctor or nurse.

Ankr uses award-winning artificial-intelligence (AI) algorithms to
(1) recommend treatment options for your breast cancer based on stage, mutations etc
(2) provide customized information at the right time for the most likely side effects you need to watch out for after you start treatment.

We would love for this community to try out Ankr and make it better for millions of women/men with breast cancer worldwide. If you are interested, please go to: https://ankr.us to learn more and either download the app or sign up on the myAnkr website to get started.
29.09.2021, 11:06 PM
Beitrag: #3
RE: Play Games Online For Free and Have Fun!
This week has been quite busy in "My Bladder Cancer(BC) Journey" as I have been to three different hospitals but I got the all clear so all worth it with just one more test result to come on Monday I live for another 3 months until the next round of testing, even plan on going on holiday. Well done on your own personnel "Ankr app" and long may it continue. Your emotional journey sounds much the same as mine as it's in the early hours when you lie in bed thinking about the whole stupid world that has been thrown at us and the question is always "Why Me" but you get up and get on with life as it is and thats what counts.
07.10.2021, 08:35 PM
Beitrag: #4
Cancer app for patients.
Hey everyone,

I have never actually posted in a forum before but I have been worrying like mad all weekend and keeping it to myself in case I am just overthinking things. I have stage 4 breast cancer and now have an ongoing dry cough last few months, feeling very fatigued and recently developed a sharp pain in left side of chest after walking etc. There is probably many things it could be, but I don't have a fever or feel ill in any other way.

My doctor wants to do a CT scan but soonest we can do it is next week. My friend, who is a nurse told me to install the Ankr cancer app as it can suggest what this could be. All I need to put my symptoms and basic details to get the result for free.
Does anyone have any experience with Ankr app or website (https://ankr.us/)? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Free resource for patients undergoing treatment for breast cancer ankr 0 129 14.09.2021 10:43 PM
Letzter Beitrag: ankr
  Is Google play not working? haley brown 1 520 14.04.2021 05:57 AM
Letzter Beitrag: havenhaven
  Online Coursework Help Singapore henrysmith9565 0 441 14.01.2021 07:26 AM
Letzter Beitrag: henrysmith9565

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | Echte Demokratie Jetzt! | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation